Rules of conduct
RULES OF CONDUCT IN ZOO
Dear guests of «SAFARI-PARK»!
Please remember that many animal species are dangerous for people!
In order to avoid accidents and conserve animals visitors of zoo are strongly forbidden:
– come for barriers, into the service and construction areas;
– stand children on barriers;
– enter the territory with animals;
– throw foreign items in the enclosures;
– photograph animals with flash;
– knock on laths and windows of rooms for animals;
– tease, frighten and touch animals;
– feed animals (it is possible only with the food specially prepared for them near the enclosures);
– go through lawns, break branches of green space;
– enter the territory in a drunken state and with strong drinks.
If you come in zoo with children — be extra careful!
Don’t leave children unattended. Small children must be supported by hand or held in arms.
In case of misunderstandings, accidents miss of children etc. please apply to security service or administration of zoo.
Some animals cadge sweets from visitors which cause their sicknesses and early death.
In the zoo animals are getting all the necessary food in good supply upon specially designed diets.
EARNEST REQUEST: DO NOT FEED ANIMALS — SAVE THEIR LIVES!
P.S. Administration of zoo is irresponsible for personal belongings, which animals have taken away!
P.P.S. All visitors who bought the ticket and enter the territory of zoo automatically agree with the rules of conduct mentioned above.